Luxury autumn yoga retreat with Isabelle Sagra
Respira Yoga London brings you a blissful Luxury Autumn Yoga Retreat
Step away from the frenetic pace of life and join us as we spend a cosy weekend in luxurious accommodation surrounded by lush nature, whilst delving deep into the magic of yoga, practising in the incredible yoga yurt. Perfect for complete beginners and experienced practitioners who would like to deepen their practice alike.
Enjoy delicious, gourmet, plant-based meals, thrice daily yoga, free time to relax and unwind with a book or treat yourself to a massage or other treatment. Surrender into bliss as you allow the layers of stress to peel away in this gorgeous sanctuary. Enjoy beautiful walks, taking in the uninterrupted views of glorious landscape.
This healing and nurturing weekend will allow your nervous system to rest and will help to release deeply held tensions from the body and mind. A wonderful, nourishing opportunity to pause and reset your rhythm, get back in sync with nature and rebalance.
– 3 days of luxurious accommodation in stunning Somerset Countryside
– Expert tuition by an experienced, passionate and friendly instructor
– Morning dynamic yoga practices to strengthen and free up the energy channels
– Beautiful nature walks in the surrounding lush countryside
– Evening Candlelit Yin & Restorative Yoga Sessions allowing you to unfold, surrender & release tension
– Pre-Bedtime mindfulness meditations and guided relaxations
– 3 delicious plant-based meals lovingly prepared by the inspirational on-site chefs
– Unlimited fresh fruit, tea, coffee and water
– All yoga equipment
– Use of the beautiful, purpose build yoga yurt & stunning meditation room
– Gorgeous grounds complete with panoramic views of the countryside
– On-site parking
– Victoria Ogilvy Handmade Organic toiletries
– Use of luxury linen and towels
For further information and to book your space please click here
Practitioner: Isabelle Sagra
A yoga experience with Isabelle is deeply affecting, soothing, therapeutic and a blissful journey for all of the senses, involving movement, breath, mindfulness and aromatherapy to bring complete surrender. She strongly believes that yoga is for everyone and that the benefits of this ancient practice can be experienced by every body, of any age or fitness level.
Isabelle is passionate about sharing yoga, making it accessible, enjoyable and an integral part of people’s lives as she understands first-hand the power of yoga and how it can bring release, happiness and inner harmony.
She first came to yoga over 20 years ago finding that yoga brought a sense of clarity and calm to her overworked body and mind and that time spent on the mat gave her the chance to re-connect with her inner-self.
Her early training in classical ballet and later immersion in Latin dance has given her an intuitive understanding of the body and movement allowing her to recognize the unique patterns in different bodies. It is this passion for music and dance that allows Isabelle to create mindful flowing sequences set to evocative music, that are graceful and focused, moving meditations, synchronising breath with movement. Allow Isabelle to share her vast experience and love of yoga with you as she accompanies you along your own personal yoga journey.