Are you going through active breast cancer treatment?
Would you like to join us on a transformational retreat that aims to strengthen and nourish you, to empower you to make the best choices for supporting yourself through treatment and to connect you with other women who truly understand what you are going through?
This 3-night retreat is open to women who are about to start or are undergoing active treatment for primary breast cancer. The programme brings together multiple practitioners from the fields of yoga and meditation, exercise therapy and psychology, all expertly led by Dr Nina Fuller-Shavel who has personal experience of going through breast cancer treatment. We offer space to build your strength up and be nourished and to share information and experiences, as well as looking to provide you with plenty of resources you can use throughout your treatment and beyond.
What’s on offer
– Luxurious accommodation for 3 nights with options to suit various budgets
– Delicious and nutritious organic vegetarian meals hand-made from fresh ingredients, including local artisanal produce
– Daily morning meditation in the beautiful group room
– Daily and varied yoga sessions tailored to your level of ability and any mobility issues due to cording or surgery
– Sessions on supporting yourself through treatment, dealing with side effects, nutrition and exercise therapy in breast cancer
– Group sessions lead by a psychologist (private one-to-one sessions available on request)
– Massages are available at an additional cost and other therapies, e.g. reflexology and Reiki, can be arranged on request
– Post-retreat support